TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated 12 July 2020
1. Agreement to Terms
1.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Logicfactory Pvt ltd, doing business as Tribo, located at 45 Parkgate Dr, Clyde North, Victoria 3978 Australia (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Tribo App on Atlassian Marketplace(the App) as well as any related applications.
The App provides services either as a standalone website, Atlassian Cloud App, or a Miro extension. You agree that by accessing the App and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the App and Services, and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
1.2 The supplemental policies set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any supplemental terms and condition or documents that may be posted on the App’s website from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.3 We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the App represents that you have accepted such changes.
1.4 We may update or change the App from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities.
1.5 The information provided on the App is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
1.6 The App is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the App or use the Services without parental permission.
1.7 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the App include:
● Our Privacy Notice http://docs.tribo.net.au/privacypolicy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the App, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
2. Acceptable Use
2.1 You may not access or use the App for any purpose other than that for which we make the App and our services available. The App may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
2.2 As a user of this App, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the App to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
- Make any unauthorised use of the App, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the App
- Use the App for advertising or selling goods and services
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
- Engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to the App
- Trick, defraud, or mislead other users and us, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the App or the networks and services connected to the App
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- Use any information obtained from the App in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Use the App or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the App
- Attempt to access any portions of the App that you are restricted from accessing
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the App, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the App
- Use the App in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User
- Advertise products or services not intended by us
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
3. Our content
3.1 Unless otherwise indicated, the App and Services including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the App (Our Content) are owned or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trade mark laws.
3.2 Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the App, Services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
3.3 Provided that you are eligible to use the App, you are granted a limited licence to access and use the App and Our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
3.4 You shall not (a) try to gain unauthorised access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; and/or (b) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adaptions, additions or enhancements to the App or Our Content, including the modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded.
3.5 We shall (a) prepare the App and Our Content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) use industry standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the App that contains viruses.
3.6 The content on the App is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the App.
3.7 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our App, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that Our Content on the App is accurate, complete or up to date.
4. Link to third party content
4.1 The App may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or applications or the third party operator. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites or applications or their availability or content.
5. App Management
5.1 We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to (1) monitor the App for breaches of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions; (3) remove from the App or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to our systems; and (4) otherwise manage the App in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the App and Services.
5.2 We do not guarantee that the App will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
5.3 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the App and you should use your own virus protection software.
6. Modifications to and availability of the App
6.1 We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the App at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time.
6.2 We cannot guarantee the App and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the App, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the App or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the App or Services. We are not obliged to maintain and support the App or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
6.3 There may be information on the App that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
7. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
7.1 The App and Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the App and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the App and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the App’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content: (2) any unauthorised access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the App or services; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the App by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
7.2 Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
● We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
● If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using the App/Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability section, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to a total aggregate amount equal to the greater of (a) the sum of £AUD 2000 or (b) the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the Services/App during the six (6) month period prior to any cause of action arising.
If you are a business user:
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
● use of, or inability to use, our App/Services; or
● use of or reliance on any content displayed on our App.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
● loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
● business interruption;
● loss of anticipated savings;
● loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
● any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
● We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
● If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
● You have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
8. Term and Termination
8.1 These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the App or Services or are otherwise a user of the App, as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
8.2 Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the app and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the App/Services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the App and the Services or delete any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
8.3 If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out in this Section 9, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
9.1 Using the App, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the App, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the App. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
9.2 These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the App or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
9.3 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
9.4 We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
9.5 We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
9.6 If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
9.7 There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the App or Services.
9.8 For consumers only - Please note that these Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by Australian law. You and we both agree that the courts of Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction. If you have any complaint or wish to raise a dispute under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the App please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9.9 For business users only - If you are a business user, these Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Australian Law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
9.10 The following are trade marks of Logicfactory pvt ltd. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material our App explicitly states you are permitted to use.
a) Logicfactory, trade marked in Australia b) Tribo, trade marked in Australia
9.11 A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
9.12 In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post to:
Logicfactory Pvt ltd
45 Parkgate Dr
Clyde North, Victoria 3978